Shijiazhuang Goldrain I/E Co.,Ltd.
Model No.: 6FTF-300
Type: Flour Mill
Application: Flour, Wheat
Raw Grain: Soft Wheat, Hard Wheat
Flour Extraction Rate: 75-82%
Workshop Size: 49200×12500×29000 Mm
Power: 1197 KW
Packaging: nude packing
Productivity: 300 ton /24 hours
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 100 SETS PER YEAR
Certificate: ISO BV
Grain Flour Mill Wheat Mill Flour Milling Line
Wheat Flour Mill Application:
This Flour Milling Plant fits for the production of tailored flour and all-purpose flour.The finished flour is usually
used to produce bread,biscuit,spaghetti,instant noodle,couscous etc.
Owing to these,this product has been successfully exported to different countries in the Middle East,North Africa and South America.
Features Of 300 tonnes wheat milling line:
1) High efficiency Cleaning Equipment, including aspiration separator, vibro sparator,destoner,dempener,disc cylinder selector.
3) High precision Packing Machine from 5 kg to 50 kg.
The parameter for 300T/D wheat flour milling machinery
1. Total length of the roller: 36000mm
2. Capacity(wheat/24h): 300T/24h
3. Flour extraction: to produce grade 2 flour:72 -76%
to produce grade 1 flour: 66-70%
Ash: to produce grade 2 flour: 0.80%(dry weight)
to produce grade 1 flour: 0.65%(dry weight)
4. Flour quality: China's GB1355-88 standard ( base on China grade 3 wheat)
Index of grade 3 wheat
5. Power supply: 1162KW (including cleaning system 165kw)
6. Total weight of the equipment: 260T
7. Dimension of the factory: 49200×12500×29000mm
8. Container: 40`× 16 (two high)
Technical Process :
There are three sections in wheat grinding machine
Cleaning begins with screening to remove coarse and fine materials and the grain is separated by size, shape and weight. The finished product, whole pure grain, is then passed into conditioning bins.
Conditioning takes place before milling to produce a uniform moisture content throughout the grain. Moistening helps to prevent breakup of the bran (hard outer layer) during milling and improves separation from the floury endosperm (the mass that forms the white flour of the grain).
2.Milling section :
Milling is the separation of bran and germ from the endosperm and the reduction of the endosperm to a uniform particle size (flour). This is done by a sequence of breaking, grinding and separating operation.
3.Packing section :
Packing is the final procedure, pack the flour or other products into bags of different size. After packing well, the bags will be stacked in order and ready for selling or using. Manual packing and auto-packing method will be available according to customers requirements.
Copyright © 2019 Shijiazhuang Goldrain I/E Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.